Volunteer Society Nepal Offers you the chance to enter the jungle and view some of the rarest and most endangered wildlife on earth. A Jungle Safari in Nepal can be a very exciting experience. It is possible for any visitor to stay in these parks and take part in an organized jungle safari and activity program. It is a great way to relax after a trek and soak up the jungle environment, bring your kids along and have the family holiday of a life time. In the jungle you can experience, elephant back safaris, bush walking, bird watching, canoeing, recreation activities and cultural programs, depending on which park you choose to go to.
You can trek into the jungle by foot with an experienced tracker, by elephant back, by dugout canoe or by jeep. A safari in Nepal is a fun-filled package ideal for anyone. Means Nature walk or Jungle walk overlooking or observing the enthralling beauty of Jungle vicinity. Actuality jungle walks bestow close-up chance to analysis different categories of animals as well observe their track, sign, and sounds. The most gripping and attention-grabbing program offered by Nepal not found elsewhere in the world is regard as jungle safari. In Nepal, you will discover the ideal situation of viewing the jungle scenery, birds and animals and the indigenous local people, their colorful tradition, unique dress, and languages.
Nepal has nine National Parks, four Wildlife Reserves and three Conservation Area. About 15,000 square kilometers amounting to almost 18 percent of the total area is protected. This is an amazing commitment to conservation. The Terai lowlands are defined by a belt of well-watered floodplains stretching from the Indian border northward to the first slopes of the Bhabhar and the Siwalik Range. This is the richest habitat in the land with tall grasslands interspersed with riverine and hardwood Sal Forest. Here one can see wildlife such as the swamp deer, musk deer, black buck, blue bull, the Royal Bengal Tiger, gharial and marsh mugger crocodile and the last of a breed of Asiatic wild buffalo. Parks and Reserves are also rich in bird species with a variety of babbles and Orioles, koels and drongos, peacocks and floricans, and a multitude of wintering wildfowl.
A number of conservation areas, national parks, wildlife reserves, and hunting reserves have been established in Nepal. Today, there are 14 national parks and wildlife reserves in Nepal, including the Chitwan National Park, world heritage site. Two Nepali national parks known as; Chitwan National Park, & Bardia National park, are very popular for safari adventures. There are many activities such as elephant rides, nature walks, canoeing, bird watching, village tours & cultural performances. These all can be enjoyed during a safari adventure in Nepal.
The activities offering in Nepal Jungle Safari Holiday Tour:
- Village Tour: Visit inside the village to learn about culture, lifestyle and society of the people living in the village.
- Elephant Safari: An wondering activity to visit jungle by riding elephant. An
opportunity to see different kind of wild animals (deer, rhinoceros, wild bore, monkey, leopard, sloth beer, Royal Bengal Tiger and many more) and many others smaller mammals.
- Nature / Jungle Walk: Walk in and around Jungle watching birds and other small animals.
- Culture Dance: This dance is presented by local villager and you may also participate on the dance.
- Canoeing / Boating : An excellent opportunity to watch birds, rare species of crocodiles; Marsh Mugger and the fish eating Gharial.
- Slight Show: Presentation about wildlife lifestyle, activities and other information regarding Jungle Safari.
- Accommodation: Stay in lodge, resort or camp during your safari holiday in full board.
- Jeep Safari: A jeep drive doing jungle safari or tiger tracking or visiting lake and popular places inside the jungle.
- Other Activities: Visit elephant breeding center, Park’s museum and more others.